Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Gratitude

Ah, time to write again, after months of many amazing births, hours (days!) of incessant studying and too few hours of precious sleep.

I'm dreaming of a 2009 that is a continuation of 2008 and all the wonders that it brought into my life. I look back in awe and heartfelt appreciation to a year that brought tectonic shifts of enormous magnitude and huge gifts in an assortment of different packages.

Thank you to all my clients who make my work anything "but" work. All of you inspire me and energize me and teach me so much.
Thank you to my sister, my brothers, my mother and my boys... always such a support (Marc and Whitney, thank you for feeding my family such delicious and nutritious fare on such an embarrassingly frequent basis) and a strong pillar against which I can rest my weary head.
And thank you to Team Baby's Breath who showed up over and over to do what needed to be done. I couldn't do it without you.

I'm looking forward to some downtime which will include hours of trailrunning, yoga and meditation...all designed to recharge my slightly rundown battery.

No comments: